– General description of the project
Development of the voluntary firefighting sector in the Republic of North Macedonia by mapping and identifying the existing voluntary fire depertments, their human and material-technical capacities, resources and needs, in order to build a modern, stable and functional voluntary firefighting sector in the country, as one of the most essential for the safety of the whole community and the protection of nature.
– Purpose of the project
General goal: Contribution to active, strong, united and sustainable voluntary fire companies in RN Macedonia.
Specific objective 1: To map and identify the capacities and needs of the existing VFDs in RNM
Specific objective 2: To establish continuous communication and coordination between VFD at inter-municipal, regional and national level
Voluntary fire deparments in the Republic of North Macedonia
5 Months; starting from 01.12.2020. to 30.04.2021
– Planned activities
1 Identification of existing VFDs in RNM, their resources, needs and problems.
- Collection of data and preparation of an address book of active voluntary firefighting companies in RNM.
- Initiative for establishing a national network of VFDs of RN Macedonia.– Total budget: 328,829.00 MKD– Expected results
- Mapped and identified active voluntary firefighting companies, their resources, problems and shortcomings in operation.
Improved access to basic information and accessibility to existing active firefighting volunteers.
- Established National Network of VFDs in the Republic of North Macedonia.
– Contact person for other information related to the project
Kiril Mihajlov, tel, 075-806-621, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org